Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekend Inspiration

Busy week again this week, so apologies for the lack of posts! I'm arranging a charity fete and craft sale on the 17th of May, I've been confirming vendors this week and generally publicising the day. It is shaping up to be a really good day, so if you're local come and join us - more info here.

Lots of home inspiration to be found though (no matter how busy I am I'll still browse pinterest on the bus!)

This is such a simple idea to brighten up the kitchen and would be so easy to do!
This cozy but muted room looks like somewhere I could spend a Sunday, in front of the fire with a good book.
This is a really great way to bring colour into a bedroom in a non permanent way, ideal for tenants! Now we have our picture hanging arrangement in the bedroom I'd like to try to tie in some colour.
I hope you are having a great weekend so far I'm off for a walk and then climbing later on with Tom for the first time since he sprained his ankle back in Feb, which he is definitely excited to get back to!

Sponsor me to climb Kilimanjaro! www.justgiving.com/katie-kili
  JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment