Saturday 5 April 2014

Weekend Inspiration

Trying to sort fundraising events this week and it is getting a bit stressful! So this weekend I am just sorting my life out, including sorting out the flat so watch out for some finally finished decluttering!

I want this for my living room. This exact one. A mid century style sideboard or credenza. I can never find anything remotely as nice in second hand shops and the new ones are all very expensive...
I'd really like a dining nook in my dream kitchen one day, and this one looks versatile - you could have a family dinner, or an intimate meal or for 2, or a leisurely breakfast...
This dining room fits into a slightly awkward looking space (the photo is taken from the stairs up to the first floor and the patio doors to outside cover the other wall) so well and is so simple yet stylish.

Off to sort out the hallway now, have a great weekend everyone!


Sponsor me to climb Kilimanjaro!
  JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment