Friday 10 May 2013

Friday Inspiration

Another week I haven't spent much time online! This time attempting (unsuccessfully) to fix the turtles filter which has broken again, making some garden upgrades (and basking in the sun!) and reading Stephen King's 'Rose Madder', which is not part of the 6 book challenge I mentioned last week but I got sucked into reading it...I have my next challenge book waiting. Although I don't need to rush the challenge is to read 6 books in 6 months and at the moment on average I get though one a week...

Anyway onto the inspiration...

I had planned to do something similar to this to our bathroom mirror at our last house but never got round to it, it's a lovely way to brighten up a standard mirror
I really like this informal and light dining area, it's the kind of table I can imagine eating breakfast at on a Sunday morning...
This is not really my style but this living room jumped out at me, the combination of colours is so moody but bright
 I do love a map, and on bedding! You can lie in bed planning where you want to go next...
Framed fabric, such a good idea, especially for the bathroom where if there's a lot of steam you might worry about artwork getting damp, these can just be replaced cheaply or even washed!

Have great weekends all, I'm looking forward to a relaxing one after a busy bank holiday last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment