Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Inspiration

First full week back to work in what seems like forever (In reality about 10 days) this week, and I've felt it, absolutely knackered and cannot wait for a lie in tomorrow! This is my excuse for the lack of projects this week, but I hope to have a productive weekend. You know some weeks you just can't get going and everything seems to be half finished?

I'm on my last book of the six book challenge at work, I finished 'Damage' earlier this week (Interesting, but a bit odd and I didn't really feel attached to the characters or story) and now onto 'The Little Stranger' which is a horror story and looks promising (currently only on page 20 so we'll see).

Onto the inspiring images...

This kitchen is quite rustic looking, but also clean and modern. I so want one of those fridges, they do them in so many colours though, I would never make my mind up! Looking on the website it's a company that builds new houses that look old, not sure I'm convinced but they look nice.

This informal seating area is exactly what I'd like in our courtyard, if it was ours I would so built in some bench seating around the edges with storage underneath...

This started as a wedding pin for centrepieces but I love this idea and you could use it in the home. I saw some similar back here, and thought about doing my own then as I have made candles before.

White subway tile, an island in grey and cabinets in white...dream kitchen! Also plenty of covered storage as well as the open shelves

This tile is gorgeous, both on the walls and the floor but especially the turquoise walls. A walk in shower is also so enviable

That's it for this week, have great weekends! Looking forward to girls night out tomorrow for my sisters birthday then a chilled out (possibly hungover!) Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment