Saturday 8 March 2014

Weekend Inspiration

The sun is shining, I have washing drying outside and daffodils on the coffee table again. Spring is arriving (although slowly, it's still pretty chilly) and that makes me happy.

Not much else to report this week, I'm making progress finally with our big plans for later this year and can hopefully make a big announcement next week....

Still plenty of home inspiration out there though, as always there is more on pinterest.

This white kitchen caught my eye as I love the cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling. It's a much cleaner look in my opinion, rather than ending a few feet below and having a gap. This is an original 50's kitchen which they have slightly modified and worked with, rather than just rip out and redo, and it's a great example of working with what you have. There are more pictures of their gorgeous home if you click on the picture.
This is what I wanted for our living room, and if we owned this place I would so put some shelves up either side of the fireplace. I also really liked the lighter wood flooring here, it looks warm and fresh at the same time. Plus another trunk as a coffee table, I really need to find one to end my obsession!
I liked the soft yet professional look of this workspace, with the plush looking chair and stool and the muted wall and rug colours it seems like a serene quiet place to get some work done.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to finally finish the 'big declutter' and promise to give you a very belated update on it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment